INFUSE™ Olefin Block Copolymers (OBCs) feature unique block architecture that enable our customer to expand into a wide range of innovative market applications. This revolutionary material was created using INSITE™ Technology, and is another example of how Dow continues to invest in innovative solutions and next generations possibilities that deliver value for our customers.
Customers can count on Dow to help them innovate and excel. Breakthroughs like INFUSE™ Olefin Block Copolymers (OBCs) were inspired by our customers and permit new-to-the-world enhanced performance and processing combinations.
Advantages of INFUSE™
- Improved balance of flexibility and high temperature resistance
- Faster set-up in processing due to higher crystallization temperature
- Better elastic recovery and compression set properties at both ambient and elevated temperatures
- Improved abrasion resistance
INFUSE™ Olefin Block Copolymers Videos
- INFUSE Olefin Block Copolymers Product Selection Guide
- INFUSE Olefin Block Copolymers Quick Reference Guide
- Life Cycle Assessment brings to light environmental advantages for INFUSE™ Olefin Block Copolymers by Dow
- Summary of a Life Cycle Assessment Comparing DOW Olefin Block Copolymers with Styrenic Block Copolymers
- Elastomers Guide to Product Handling
- Chemical Resistance Guide