Design-enhancing silicone structural glazing sealants expand architectural freedom and design options
Meeting structural glazing performance standards around the world, structural glazing sealants from Dow enable architects to continue to enhance their building designs, contributing to visually stunning glass façades.
Building on more than 50 years of proven performance in the construction industry, Dow, a pioneer in silicone structural glazing (SSG), continues to bring innovations to the market, including:
- High design strength silicone structural glazing solutions for demanding applications
- Crystal clear bonding silicone adhesive that eliminate the need to drill and bolt through the glass
Adhere with Confidence
Count on Dow structural glazing sealants and support for:
- Proven, durable products backed by a range of warranty options for added assurance, including up to 20-year structural adhesion limited warranty1
- Compliance with standards around the globe – including ETAG002, GB16776 and ASTM C1184
- Mitigation of risks with project-specific testing for both two-and four-sided structural glazing systems
- Trusted silicone performance – including long-term durability and movement flexibility
- Protection against natural forces like hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes
- Options to enhance your designs – including standard and custom colors
1Warranty options vary by region. Contact Dow for specific warranty information.