SYLGARD™ 164 Silicone Elastomer Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Grey
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 3.33
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 3.28
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 475 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.0078
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No < 0.0009
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 61 Shore A
- Flowable Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 0.64 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 8925 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 9175 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1.1e+013 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time Yes No 14 Minutes
You may also be interested in the following products:
SYLGARD™ 170 Fast Cure Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, black, 1:1, fast RT curing, low viscosity, general purpose, UL.
DOWSIL™ PR-1200 RTV Prime Coat
Clear, naptha based general purpose primer for use with all silicone elastomers & RTVs. It also promotes adhesion of certain one-part silicone sealants and coating to a variety of construction materials such as plywood, masonry and metal.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ EI-1184 Optical Encapsulant
A 1:1 mix ratio, fast curing, 2-part silicone encapsulant suitable for encapsulating rigid and flexible circuit boards indoor and outdoor LED Lighting applications.
SYLGARD™ 160 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, 1 to 1 mix, dark gray, general purpose encapsulant with good flowability and flame resistance.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.