SYLGARD™ 567 Primerless Silicone Encapsulant Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Black
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.85
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.79
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 405 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 16 kV/mm
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 40 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 1500 Centipoise
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 120 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 180 Minutes @ 70 Deg C
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Linear CTE Yes No 300 um/m/Deg C
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 140 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 720 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.24
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 0.29 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Water Resistant Yes No true
You may also be interested in the following products:
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off™ brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
- DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 556 Cosmetic Grade Fluid
A polyphenylmethylsiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, color cosmetic, hair care, and antiperspirant / deodorant applications. INCI Name: Phenyl Trimethicone
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.