ROSHIELD™ 3275 Acrylic Emulsion
An acrylic polyol emulsion that is designed for reaction with water-dispersible polyisocyanates for wood coating applications where early hardness and sandability are important, under mild drying conditions. Water-borne polyurethane coatings based on this product have extremely low VOCs and very good early print resistance, and offer water-white clarity and resistance to yellowing.
- Clear lacquers and pigmented coatings for wood furniture, cabinetry and joinery
- General Industrial Finishes for wood and metal
- Excellent stain, chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent clarity and appearance in clear wood coatings
- Fast curing speed, with excellent early print and block resistance
- Long pot life
- Excellent hardness and mar resistance
- Ability to be used in self-sealing systems
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 42 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 41.5-42.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.