RHOPLEX™ DCR-113 Acrylic Emulsion
An aqueous all-acrylic emulsion polymer designed for formulating into high solids deck & concrete restoration coatings. This product is low VOC-capable and does not contain APEO surfactants. Restoration coatings can be formulated with this product to provide excellent crack resistance and flexibility, in addition to adhesion to concrete and well-weathered wood.
- High build coatings for deck and concrete restoration
- 100% acrylic
- Made with no APEO-containing surfactants
- Excellent flexibility and crack resistance over well-weathered wood
- Very good stain and chemical resistance
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 53.5 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- DCR: Adhesion to Wood Best
- DCR: Crack Resisstance Best
- DCR: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Good
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- Exterior Paint: Cracking Resistance Best
- Exterior Paint: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Good
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 3 °C
- Use Exterior, Deck and Concrete Restoration
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 50
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.