MAINCOTE™ AEH-10 Acrylic Epoxy Hybrid
A waterborne dispersion of an acrylic-epoxy hybrid polymer designed for high performance two-component coatings useful in residential, commercial and industrial coatings applications. The innovative acrylic-epoxy hybrid technology facilitates the formulation of low VOC coatings with long pot-life, fast dry and hardness development, and excellent indoor and outdoor durability properties including resistance to chemicals, solvents and weathering. Versatility in the selection of curing agent allows the formulation of coatings with a range of properties.
- Commercial architectural finishes for walls and floors
- Garage and commercial floor coatings
- Institutional wall coatings (e.g., hospitals, schools)
- Metal coatings
- Excellent cost/performance balance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High gloss potential and excellent durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Lowest VOC formulations at 100g/L or less
- Ambient self-crosslinking
- APEO is not intentionally added and is not knowingly introduced from another raw material
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 41.5 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 41.0-42.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.