MAINCOTE™ AE-58 Emulsion
An aqueous acrylic copolymer which can be crosslinked with waterborne dispersions of epoxy resin in two-component acrylic/epoxy coatings. The resulting coatings have properties such as low VOC, long potlife, and outstanding hardness, UV durability and solvent/chemical resistance. The high performance coatings can be used in a variety of interior and exterior applications for metal and concrete surfaces, such as institutional wall coatings and industrial metal primers, topcoats and DTM coatings.
- Industrial Maintenance Finishes for steel and concrete
- Commercial and Institutional Coatings for concrete, masonry, metal and drywall
- Wall Coatings for high traffic areas
- Floor Coatings
- General Industrial Finishes for metal
- Transportation Coatings (e.g., railcar, shipping containers)
- Long pot life
- Excellent chemical, stain and solvent resistance
- Durable finish that withstands repeated cleaning
- Fast hardness development and excellent film hardness
- Low VOC and low odor
- Rapid low temperature property development
- Very good exterior durability – resistance to gloss loss, chalking and color change
- Excellent water and corrosion resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 41.5 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 41.0-42.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.