FORMASHIELD™ 12 Emulsion
An aqueous, all-acrylic emulsion polymer designed for use in premium, ultra-low VOC interior paints. Paints can be formulated with this product to actively and irreversibly remove formaldehyde from the ambient air in commercial or residential interior spaces, offering significant improvement in indoor air quality. This novel binder can be formulated from Flat to Satin sheen without utilization of solvents, offering capability of low odor and low emission paints. Paints made with this product exhibit exceptional washability and stain resistance, with excellent adhesion.
- Premium interior flat to satin architectural paints
- Ultra-low VOC capable
- 100% acrylic
- APEO free*
- Provides ability to formulate paints with formaldehyde-abatement capability
- Low odor
- Very good washability
- Excellent adhesion
- Manufactured without added solvent
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 48.5 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 0 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low VOC Capable, Low Odor
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 0 °C
- Use Interior, Formaldehyde Abatement, Interior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.