DOWSIL™ EG-3810 Dielectric Gel
One-part, low/high temperature gel.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Clear, Colorless
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.9
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 2.9
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 21 kV/mm
- Heat Cure Yes No 30 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 10 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Viscosity Yes No 690 mPa.s
DOWSIL™ EG-3810 Gel delivers long-lasting performance as a protective potting material for power conversion applications, such as insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) modules. Its unique combination of thermal stability and low modulus also make it an appealing solution for automotive electronics, sensors, and actuators that must operate reliably over large temperature ranges.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.