DOWSIL™ TC-5021 Thermally Conductive Compound
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Gray
- Dielectric Strength 125 volts per mil v/mil
- Dynamic Viscosity 82650 Centipoise
- Flowable true
- Hydrophobic true
- Low Odor true
- Number of Parts One
- Polyesters true
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Solvent Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling true
- Shelf Life 720 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 3.5
- Temperature Range -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity 3.3 Watts per meter K
- Thermal Resistance at 40 psi 0.2 Deg C-cm2/W
- Volume Resistivity 3.7e+011 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant true
Suitable for use as a thermally conductive material in power electronics. It is a one-part grey, and non-curing thermally conductive compound.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.