DOWSIL™ TC-4605 A&B Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum
- Color Yes No Grey
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 21 kV/mm
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 30 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 100 %
- Pot Life Yes No 135 Minutes
- Shelf Life Yes No 270 Days
- Solution Viscosity Yes No 2900 Centipoise
- Specific Gravity Yes No 1.67
- Tensile Strength Yes No 110 psi
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 1 Watts per meter K
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 3100 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 2500 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 3.3e+014 ohm-centimeters
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 3-4241 Dielectric Tough Gel Kit
Two-part, translucent green, RT or heat cure, UV indicator, long working time, tough primerless chemical adhesion, UL 94 V-1 flammability classification.
DOWSIL™ EI-1184 Optical Encapsulant
A 1:1 mix ratio, fast curing, 2-part silicone encapsulant suitable for encapsulating rigid and flexible circuit boards indoor and outdoor LED Lighting applications.
DOWSIL™ EA-4600 HM RTV Black UV
A moisture curing silicone adhesive formulated to have immediate green strength to offer assembly improvements. Products made with this adhesive can be immediately handled. As a viscoelastic material when cured and then exposed to high temperatures, this product will soften but recovers to its typical properties when cooled down.
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.