DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Extruded Mill Finish, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Metal Panels, Aluminum, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Steel, Stainless Steel, Vinyl/PVC-U, Anodized Aluminum
- Color Yes No White, Grey, Black
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 40 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 525 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) Yes No 2.54 mm
- Movement Capability Yes No -50 to 50 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Peel Strength Yes No 40 ppi
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 168 to 336 Hours
- Shelf Life Yes No 540 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.339
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 65 Minutes
- Tear Strength Yes No 49 ppi
- Tensile Strength Yes No 350 psi
- Volatile Organic Content Yes No 30 g/liter
- Water Resistant Yes No true
- Working Time Yes No 10 to 20 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.