DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Extruded Mill Finish, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Metal Panels, Aluminum, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Steel, Stainless Steel, Vinyl/PVC-U, Anodized Aluminum
- Color White, Grey, Black
- Cure Type Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 40 Shore A
- Elongation 525 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) 2.54 mm
- Movement Capability -50 to 50 %
- Number of Parts One
- Peel Strength 40 ppi
- Resistance Type Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours 168 to 336 Hours
- Shelf Life 540 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.339
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 65 Minutes
- Tear Strength 49 ppi
- Tensile Strength 350 psi
- Volatile Organic Content 30 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
- Working Time 10 to 20 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.