DOWSIL™ 888 Silicone Joint Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Masonry, Concrete
- Application Temperature Range -29 to 49 °C
- Color Grey
- Durometer - Shore A 15 Shore A
- Elongation > 1000 %
- Full Adhesion Time 14 to 21 Days
- Modulus @ 150% Elongation, maximum 28 psi
- Number of Parts One
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Fuel Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance, Jet Fuel Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Days 7 to 14 Days
- Shelf Life 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.48
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 60 Minutes
- Water Resistant true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 890-SL Silicone Joint Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, easy-to-use, self-leveling silicon material that cures to an ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The cured silicone rubber remains flexible over the entire temperature range expected in pavement applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.