DOWSIL™ 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Acetoxy Cure true
- Adhesion to Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Color White, Black, Clear, Aluminum
- Cure Type Condensation Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz 2.8
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz 2.8
- Dielectric Strength 548.6 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz 0.0015
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz 0.0015
- Durometer - Shore A 25 Shore A
- Elongation 540 %
- Non-Slump true
- Number of Parts One
- Shelf Life 900 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.04
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 20 Minutes
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Tensile Strength 333.6 psi
- Volume Resistivity 1.5e+015 ohm-centimeters
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.