DOWSIL™ Contractors Concrete Sealant
- Excellent all-weather performance in building joints that experience extreme movement
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to concrete, brick and masonry
- Low VOC content
- Easily gunnable in all weather conditions
- Extension/compression capability of ±50 percent
- Available in 10.3-ounce cartridges, 20-ounce sausages and two-gallon pails
- 5-Year Weatherseal Limited Warranty
- Joints surrounding window and door openings in concrete walls
- EIFS joints
- Joints between tilt-up concrete
- Construction joints on most building materials in any combination
DOWSIL™ Contractors Concrete Sealant (CCS) is a one-part, moisture-cure silicone sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joint seals and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to concrete, brick and masonry. The low-modulus material places only a low stress on the sealant/substrate bondline and exhibits good recovery from extension and compression, enabling superior performance in joints that experience movement extremes.
Because DOWSIL Contractors Concrete Sealant is 100% silicone, it:
- Provides outstanding life-cycle value and lower installed costs at a price that is competitive in the market.
- Provides all-weather application and performance, is durable and virtually unaffected by ultraviolet (UV) light.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.