CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 1000 NF
Semisolid water soluble polymer with excellent solvency, lubricity and hygroscopicity for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Ideal for topical formulations. Recommended for pharmaceutical, personal care and indirect food contact applications. INCI Name: PEG20
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 100%
- Contains Inhibitor Yes No No (uninhibited)
- Form Yes No Semisolid
- Monograph Compliance Yes No NF
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.