ACUMER™ 9400HS Dispersant Polymer
A high-performance mining polymer that allows for the lowest viscosities in high-solids kaolin slurries, and works well with all clay types under the most extreme conditions, including at elevated temperatures.
- Industrial mineral processing
- Phase separation control
- Reduced caking and clogging of equipment
- Excellent performance at varying viscosities and dosing levels
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 47.5 %
- Dispersant Calcium Carbonate Yes No Excellent
- Dispersant Lime Soap Salts Yes No Excellent
- Inhibition Calcium Carbonate Yes No Excellent
- Inhibition Calcium Polyphosphate Yes No Good
- Inhibition Silicate Salts Yes No Good
- Inhibition Sulphate Salts Yes No Better
- Neutralization Yes No Sodium
- pH (as Supplied) Yes No 7.25
- Supplied Form Yes No Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment Yes No 0.3 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.