ACUDYNE™ 1000 Hair Styling Polymer
- Provide maximum hold and best-in-class day-long durability
- Excellent humidity resistance
- Fast-drying application with no tackiness and virtually no flaking
- Promote hair shine
- Offers strong holding power and durability
Enhanced products to style a variety of hair types
For hair styling products that promise to deliver long-lasting, flexible control and stand up to humidity, Dow offers a patented dual-phase hair styling polymer, ACUDYNE™ 1000 Hair Styling Polymer. This durable, acrylic-based polymer is extremely versatile and can be used across applications like mousse, gels, pomades, sprays, aerosols and creams to help your consumer achieve the look they want.
ACUDYNE™ 1000 Hair Styling Polymer has the ability to create products with different performance profiles based on use levels, meaning tailoring hold and durability levels to the consumer need you wish to answer. Whether the styling product is meant to provide curl retention or a sleek, shiny look, ACUDYNE™ 1000 Hair Styling Polymer can help.
Enhance the product manufacturing process
- Patented dual phase (soft and hard phase) durable, acrylic-based polymer
- Provided as easy-to-use emulsion
- Formulation flexibility and potential raw material savings
- Allows for low-energy processing, quick dissolution and eliminates dust-handling issues
ACUDYNE™ Hair Styling Polymers can be blended to bring together the benefits of the various resins into one powerful solution. Dow’s go-to hair styling polymers - ACUDYNE™ 1000 Hair Styling Polymer and ACUDYNE™ 180 Polymer - can be combined in various blend ratios and use-levels to provide tailored performance for your specific needs.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language