ACOUSTICRYL™ AV-1331 Emulsion
An acrylic copolymer emulsion that is powered by AVANSE™ latex technology designed specifically for the use in sprayable waterborne damping coatings. The product allows for outstanding acoustic damping compared to alternative technologies like bitumen pads, epoxies or PVC and formulations based on conventional latexes.
- Passenger cars
- Agriculture and construction equipment
- Improved damping performance vs. conventional latexes
- Formulation flexibility to use less latex and formulate at higher filler levels
- Lower weight capability
- Lower odor formulations ideal for paint shop applications
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 55 %
- % Solids Range 54.5-55.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.