Treat your unique needs
We offer one of the broadest product portfolios to remove contaminants from natural gas, which allows us to customize selectivity and efficiently treat gas based on your unique specifications. Converting an existing amine unit to one of our specialty amine products can help you reduce energy consumption, increase capacity and reduce maintenance costs. Our portfolio is backed by more than 1,400 references worldwide and can help address your unique needs.
- CO2 removal: UCARSOL™ AP Solvent Series
- H2S removal: UCARSOL™ HS Solvent Series, including acid gas enrichment and tail gas treating
- Mercaptan removal: UCARSOL™ Hybrid Solvent Series
- Bulk removal of acid gas: SELEXOL™ Solvents
- Liquid hydrocarbon treatment: UCARSOL™ Solvents
Outside of amines, we provide chelates and process conditioning agents to help abate H2S and allow direct removal of low H2S levels from natural gas streams, intended for conversion to elemental sulfur. And when you’re ready to clean your amine unit, our UCARKLEAN™ System is available as a cost-effective and simple-to-use option for removing foulants.
Our complimentary technical services can help you further optimize performance, from in-house simulations and pilot plants to analytical reports available in a simple-to-use online platform. Full complimentary services include:
- Advanced simulation tools to minimize CAPEX at new facilities
- Plant surveys to optimize performance at existing facilities
- Routine analysis, process monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Simple-to-use online platform to access analytical data
- Assistance in establishing testing capabilities at your site
- Access to world class pilot plant
- Operations training
- Emissions management
You can also model our most commonly used solvents in commercial software packages – ProMax®, a registered trademark of Bryan Research & Engineering, LLC and ProTreat®, a registered trademark of Optimized Gas Treating, Inc.