Turning Up the Heat for More Production
Dow ELEVATE™ Steam Foam Additives have been specifically designed for high temperatures, such as those found in reservoirs being produced with steam to improve thermal enhanced oil recovery.
- Increase oil production rate and total oil recovery over time
- Decrease steam-to-oil ratios
- Recover more oil while significantly reducing water and energy use
- Resist degradation at high temperature
- Minimum absorption of surfactant in the reservoir formation
- Ability to foam at high temperatures and pressures
- Can be winterized for use in temperatures as low as -40 °C
Dow has an established process to support development of customer-tailored solutions from initial laboratory testing all the way through final field implementation.