DOWSIL™ TC-4515 Gap Filler A&B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 1.5W/m.K. As automotive electronics contribute ever greater value to automotive safety, reliability, performance and comfort, they are also generating higher temperatures that can reduce the functionality and reliability of modules over time.
- Improved reliability in harsh temperatures – Effectively dissipate heat away from sensitive components. Withstand peak exposure at 200°C, and perform reliably at operating temperatures ranging up to 150°C.
- Easy processing – These advanced thermally conductive materials dispense easily from their original packaging with minimal to no additional process preparation, making them well-suited for automated application using standard meter mix equipment.
- Effective assembly – Avoid slumping on vertical surfaces during assembly. After cure, they maintain their vertical stability even after long use. Select formulations incorporate glass beads to control bond line thickness during assembly.
- Cost-effective, fast cure – The platinum cure system enables fast, controlled cure at room temperature, although cure times can be accelerated further with heat to reduce manufacturing cycle times. No post-cure steps are required.
- UL 94 V-0 recognition – Received recognition under Underwriters Laboratories UL 94 standard, which evaluates the flammability of plastic and silicone materials intended for parts in devices and appliances. Recognition under UL 94 is a step towards applying the UL label on your final product.
DOWSIL™ TC-4525 A/B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 2.5W/m.K. This is a soft and compressible silicone material designed to dissipate heat from electronic modules by conducting it to a heat sink such as an aluminum housing. Excellent fit for automotive electronics and battery packs applications.