DIAMONDLOCK™ Polyurethane Adhesives
Both in homes and commercial settings, more people are opting for rubber flooring for its durability, comfort, versatility and long-term value. But rubber flooring can be a challenge to install due to subfloor contamination and surface irregularities. This product is a pourable, one-component, moisture-cured polyurethane adhesive that will make your installation easier and faster.
- High Yield Coverage Rates
- 15% more surface area coverage than incumbent technology.*
- Emphasis On Ease of Use
- A low-viscosity adhesive solution makes it easy to pour and trowel, while maintaining trowel ridges.
- Sustainable Product Design
- Can contribute to LEED credits and is zero VOC, low odor and non-flammable.
- Unique Curing Profiles
- Allows you to return to service quickly, with a five-hour cure time.
- Highest Durability
- Elastomeric properties allow the adhesive to naturally move with flooring, protecting it against damage and stress.
- Delivery Designed For Applicator Advantage
- A one-component polyurethane adhesive – no mixing required.