Delivering packaging that keeps snack time fresh
Nobody wants stale cereal or a soggy chip. Barrier to light, oxygen or moisture are often needed. Toughness and an excellent seal are non-negotiable, especially for E-Commerce. Fortunately, smart packaging design can keep snack foods fresh longer.
Tailored materials for the perfect snack package
We’ve been working in this industry for decades, developing cereal and snack packaging through collaboration with converters, brand owners, and retailers. With design for recyclability now at the forefront, we offer a range of products and solutions to meet packaging needs AND create recyclable films.
- Increase shelf life and reduce food waste. Choose from excellent barrier resins, dependable sealants, and innovative resealing options to help keep dry foods fresh before and after the sale.
- Enhance sustainability with mono-material options that are designed for recyclability.*
- Stand out on the shelf using resins, adhesives, and coatings that give you freedom to create a distinctive look and feel.
- Excel at convenience. Control opening force and provide a more consistent peel.
- Achieve the right combinations of toughness, stiffness, and flexibility to protect against damage and ensure E-Commerce packaging withstands those rough conditions.
Making it easy and efficient to develop packaging
We want packaging development to be a smooth experience. So we’ve developed our materials with you in mind. You can maintain high packaging line speeds and decrease disruptions, like seal failures.
Making the process even smoother is Pack Studios, where development, fabrication, testing, and more can be accomplished in one location, without the need to disrupt your own labs or commercial lines. This greatly speeds development and reduces time to market. We look forward to working with you to find solutions that optimize both performance and sustainability targets.
*In communities with existing polyethylene recycling streams or store drop-off recycling options