Cleaner produced water for oil and gas
Dow is helping address the tightening supply of fresh water in the oil and gas industry by reducing oil in produced water.
ROMAX™ Water Clarifiers help separate oil from produced water and reverse (oil-in-water) emulsions, which serve to protect both the environment and production equipment. Dow provides both fully formulated anionic, cationic and nonionic water clarifiers that are ready to use as soon as they arrive at the field, as well as freeze-stabilized formulations.
DEMTROL™ Demulsifier bases can quickly reduce water-in-oil levels, provide a sharper interface for easier separation and effectively remove more water to get closer to commercial crude oil specifications. They help meet production targets and yield cleaner produced water for discharge or reinjection.
- Excellent oilfield water clarifier
- Ready to dose
- Low-viscosity material
- Excellent temperature stability
- Available as freeze-protected formulation to -40°C
- Quick reduction of water-in-oil levels
- Clearer oil/water interface for efficient separation
- High efficiency at low temperatures to reduce heating expenses
- Reduced oil-in-water levels for easier discharge or reinjection of water