Embalagens de papel que não absorvem água, óleos e gorduras
Barrier coatings for paper and paperboard substrates minimize the passage of water and water vapor, solvents, oils, fatty acids, and other substances under a range of temperatures and conditions. Our portfolio of binders and polyolefin dispersions can help formulators enhance coatings to specific performance requirements in a variety of food, dry goods, medical, or consumer product packaging applications. Talk to us about how we can help you:
- Adequar-se à legislação de produtos médicos e de contato com alimentos
- Provide excellent heat sealing and resistance to hot oil and block
- Offer improved sustainability profile through repulpability/recyclability
- Support fluorocarbon-free oil and grease resistance (OGR) performance
- Create high-quality OGR paper food packaging, dryer sheet boxes, paper straws, coated cupstock, and more
Our fluorocarbon-free RHOBARR™ Binders for barrier coating are food contact compliant and exceptional for film formation, flexibility, and block resistance.
Think your paper products could benefit from barrier coatings? Contact our team!