VORANOL™ 370 Polyol
A 7.0 functional, sucrose/glycerine initiated polyether polyol designed for the production of rigid polyurethane foam. It is suitable for production of both high and low density foams. It can be used alone, or in combination with other polyols or fire retardant agents, to achieve various degrees of crosslinking. It is especially suitable for foam applications that require a high strength-to-density ratio. The high degree of crosslinking afforded by this product provides excellent dimensional stability under both humid aging and dry heat aging conditions. Typical applications include insulated panels, rail boxcars, portable coolers, pour-in-place insulation, polyol blends.
- Average Equivalent Weight 是 否 151.8 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) 是 否 181 cSt
- Average OH Number 是 否 369 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality 是 否 6.9
- Nominal Molecular Weight 是 否 1047 g/mol
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。