Restore for more with successful, long-lasting silicone solutions
To help ensure the long-term success of your building, reduce lifetime costs, and shorten time spent onsite choose sustainable silicone sealants, coatings and weatherproofing products from Dow. The DOWSIL™ Brand offers proven products to confidently meet unique challenges at every level, so you can get more from your restoration and renovation projects.
- Architects can achieve greater freedom in design and enhance sustainability with our innovative construction materials.
- Contractors can improve productivity and reduce time spent onsite through easy-to-use products and outstanding technical support.
- Consultants can work with Dow experts and specialists along with our support services to find advanced solutions for complex challenges.
- Property owners can extend the life of their buildings and lower operating costs.
Get more with silicones
Silicone-based construction materials from Dow offer notable advantages:
- Exceptional durability with decades of service life
- Greater UV stability and resistance to weather and temperature extremes
- “Breathable” water repellency
- Impact resistance with high tensile and tear strength and long-term flexibility
- Retention of flexibility (and ability to be applied) over a wide temperature range
- Ease of application via versatile, productive application methods
- Near-limitless design options via an expanded color catalog in addition to custom colors
DOWSIL™ Silicone-Based construction materials feature:
- Proven sealants with an expected service life of 50 years for longevity that reduces lifetime costs
- Industry-leading warranties
- Ease of use, streamlined processes and reduced waste
- Support through local technical expertise, onsite services and application expertise
Weathersealing materials for restoration challenges
DOWSIL™ 756 SMS Building Sealant is designed for weatherproofing sensitive porous stone and metal substrates to reduce residue rundown and staining.
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant is ideal for sealing expansion and control joints, precast concrete panels and seismic joints, and EIFS joints.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant is a proven performer for high-performance structural glazing and weathersealing.
Explore our full line of silicone weatherproofing wet sealants designed for lasting performance, versatile movement and precise color match.
DOWSIL™ 123 Silicone Seal is an economical, high-performance alternative to cutting out and recaulking failed weatherproofing sealants. It is specifically designed for use in repair of failed construction joints and glazing details, whether due to design error, field failure or aging. It can be used without removal, saving time and money.
Coatings and weather barriers
DOWSIL™ ALLGUARD Silicone Elastomeric Coating guards against chalking, peeling, cracking and blistering and maintains water protection properties when exposed to the elements. It’s designed to waterproof above-grade exterior masonry substrates.
DOWSIL™ Silicone Air Barrier System (DEFENDAIR™ 200C Air and Weather Barrier Coating) lets you Build a Better Barrier™ to protect the building envelope from air, water and vapor. Its airtight performance exceeds industry standards across a wide range of temperatures, offering improved durability and energy efficiency. And it offers primerless adhesion to even the most challenging constructions substrates.
DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
For fast, efficient repairs