DOWSIL™ 3 Additive
- Prevents flooding and floating for improved color consistency
- Can be used in a wide range of pastel and gray solvent based resin systems
- Highly effective at low concentrations for good cost-in-use versus the competition
- Multi-functional additive that also improves leveling for simplified formulation
- Can be added in pigment grind or during let-down for formulating flexibility
- Low viscosity for easy incorporation
- Low VOC content at the recommended use levels (typically <0.01 g/l)
- Flash Point, Closed Cup 是 否 4 °C
- Kinetic / Kinematic Viscosity 是 否 0.7 to 1.4 Centistokes
- Shelf Life 是 否 1080 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 是 否 0.9
DOWSIL™ 57 Additive
Provides slip, gloss, pigment treatment, leveling, wetting and mar resistance.
XIAMETER™ OFS-6020 Silane
Aminoethylaminopropyltrimethoxysilane. Coupling agent for many thermoset and thermoplastic resins and/or adhesion promoter.
DOWSIL™ 67 Additive
Imparts leveling and wetting to water-borne and radiation-curable formulations on difficult substrates such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester and polyvinylchloride improves wetting and surface appearance of water-borne flexographic ink.
DOWSIL™ 29 Additive
Enhances flow, leveling and gloss also imparts mar resistance.
DOWSIL™ 8590 Additive
A silicone foam control agent for waterborne coatings. It shows excellent defoaming performance in waterborne coatings and ink systems and has a low tendency to cause surface defects.
DOWSIL™ 593 Fluid
Blend of polydimethylsiloxane and high molecular weight silicone resin that acts as a film former to provide water-repellency, wash-off resistance and durability in sun care, color cosmetics and lip stick formulations. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Trimethylsiloxysilicate
DOWSIL™ 3074 Intermediate
Silicone resin intermediate used in combination with organic resins via cold-blends or pre-reaction to improve weatherability and heat resistance, or with phenyl-containing silicone resin as a reactive diluent for low VOC high temperature coatings. Can comply with FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for cookware/bake ware applications.
DOWSIL™ 23 N Additive
Silicone elastomer powder gives a silky-smooth matte finish plus mar and abrasion resistance
DOWSIL™ 51 Additive
Improves mar resistance and slip in water-borne systems or solvent-borne systems containing polar solvents
DOWSIL™ ES-5612 Formulation Aid
This product's primary function is to produce W/Si and W/Si+O emulsions with textures that range from lotion to cream, leaving a light, nongreasy after feel on the skin. It is a low molecular weight ethoxylated silicone surfactant. It is a non-diluted material and allows addition level as low as 2%. This addition level needs to be increased up to 6% when working at lower W/Si-oil ratios. INCI Name: PEG-10 Dimethicone
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。