Opening the door to more innovative insulation
We understand you have specific insulation needs. Our portfolio of customizable polyurethane insulation solutions can help you meet demands for durability, sustainability and energy efficiency in a variety of construction applications.
Rigid polyurethane (PU) foam systems like VORACOR™ are gaining popularity in the construction industry due to their versatility, insulation properties, structural strength, and adhesion performance, especially in applications where fill is needed for cavities or structures of different shapes. PU insulation can reduce your electric bills, provide better temperature control, improve battery effectiveness and increase your home’s resale value.
If you’re using panels, our VORAMER™ Industrial Adhesives are the go-to choice for adhering in time-sensitive prefabricated construction application. Not only does VORAMER™ make application easy, but it also adds structural integrity to ceiling and wall assemblies.
We’re streamlining service and making your job more efficient. No need to talk to multiple people to have your needs met — you’ll have a single point of contact who’s fully knowledgable on troubleshooting, formulations, equipment, qualification trials, and more.
Accountability is paramount to this model, too. Your point of contact will be dependable, easy to communicate with, and responsive to your needs. We know your needs are unique, so we’ll customize our service, approach and solutions based on exactly what you need.
Energy efficiency you can rely on
Polyurethane foam gives you everything you want in insulation: more stable indoor temperatures and reduced energy costs. And, due to its mechanical properties, it helps lower greenhouse gas emissions and reduces air leaks.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
• Sustainability advantages: Compared to water-blown systems or EPS technologies, our HFO/Cyclopentane system has better thermal efficiencies.
• Material cost savings: By using our HFO/Cyclopentane systems, you’ll notice lower material thickness with similar thermal efficiencies.
• Reliability: Our backwards integrated portfolio of raw materials enables superior supply reliability on fully formulated systems.
Better science, proven performance
We understand the science of materials and how to harness them to deliver desired results — that’s because our technical experts collaborate closely with industry-leading garage door manufacturers to better understand challenges and improve performance.
Our PU systems can offer your doors:
• Greater structural strength: Our materials fortify your doors with lightweight durability.
• Decreases noise exposure: Polyurethane insulatation creates a barrier to capture the sound, while noise carries with conventional doors and walls.
• Eliminates wind uplift: PU has been proven to eliminate windlift, and tearing and breaking due to hail and wind-borne debris better than other materials.
Questions? Let’s start a conversation today.