DOW CORNING: PREMIER GLOBAL SILICONES PLATFORM
The integration of Dow Corning’s industry-leading silicones business will be a catalyst for creating tremendous opportunities for Dow’s stakeholders. Among the anticipated benefits:
- Customer success. Bringing the two companies together will result in expanded product offerings, increased geographic reach and enhanced R&D power to help customers compete and win in the marketplace.
- Greater shareholder value. The transaction is expected to yield $1 billion of EBITDA into Dow at full run-rate synergies.
- Business growth. Growth synergies will be driven by growing in key business areas, new cross-selling opportunities, and expanded R&D power to bring innovations to customers faster.
- Expanded solutions portfolio. Dow Corning’s silicone position brings an entirely new chemistry to Dow and deepens Dow’s product offerings in attractive end-use applications such as building and construction, consumer care, and automotive.
- Career diversity. A strong, growing and global company will bring employees new opportunities for professional growth, new career paths and new collaborations with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Continued community support. The combined companies will continue the legacy of community commitment that is the hallmark of both organizations.