VORALAST™ Polyurethane Components for expanded microcellular foam, both ester and ether, are used for any type of footwear soling, from leisure to sport.
- Lightness: molded densities lower than 320 Kg/m3 (20 lbs/ft3) can be reached. such densities are suitable for the production of sandals, slippers and midsoles for sport shoes.
- Toughness: polyurethane systems provide load bearing capabilities of at least 30-35 N/cm2 (265-310 lb/in2) avoiding problems associated with compression/load deflections during wear.
- Comfort: the combination of lightness and load bearing provides excellent wear properties.
- Flexibility: flex fatigue properties at low temperatures, such as -20°C (-4°F) are easily attained with suitable raw materials
- Freedom of styling: the excellent flow of the material allows for easy copy of the design even when utilizing complex mold shapes.
- High productivity: using an appropriate system, production of up the 6,000 pairs per shift with demolding time down to 90 seconds can be reached.
- Hydrolysis, oil and chemical resistance: for specific applications systems can be formulated to provide hydrolysis, oil and chemical resistance.
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。