A sequester of Fe/Mn/Cu designed to improve pulp bleachability, control bleach degradation, reduce brightness reversion (TCF Process). It is an aqueous solution of the trisodium salt of N-(hydroxyethyl) ethylenediaminetriacetic acid. It has some unique properties that make it worth considering for use: (1) to control iron at pH 8-10; and (2) under more acidic conditions (i.e., low pH) where other chelants are less soluble. INCI Name: Trisodium N-(hydroxyethyl)-ethylenediaminetriacetate.
- Cleaning products
- Oilfield applications
- Fe removal systems
- Scale removal and prevention
- Water treatment
- To control iron at pH 8-10
- Under more acidic conditions (i.e. low pH) where other chelants are less soluble.
- Chelant Value (mg CaCO3/g) 是 否 120
- pH (1 wt% aqueous solution) 是 否 11.0 to 11.8
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。