UHS PLUS™ Emulsion
- In frequently maintained environments, UHS PLUS™ polymer-based formulations show superior resistance to pad scratch “swirling”, outstanding gloss build and excellent repair of traffic damage.
- Polishes based on UHS PLUS™ polymer exhibit excellent gloss retention after many months of extensive wear and frequent burnishing.
- If a recoat is desired, UHS PLUS™ polymer-based polishes have excellent application and recoating properties to maintain superior gloss build.
- UHS PLUS™ polymer-based formulations offer floors long-lasting, high-quality protection that provides valuable savings.
- Formulations based on UHS PLUS™ polymer require no initial burnishing for the first 24 hours, providing an important labor-savings benefit.
- Where desired, UHS PLUS™ polymer may be utilized in formulations at or below 25% total solids content.
- As additional feature, UHS PLUS™ polymer formulation UHS-61-5 and UHS PLUS™ polymer formulation UHS-61-6 can be burnished 45-60 minutes after the final coat is dry. The formulations will withstand the rigorous demands of repeated maintenance and continue to provide “wet-look” response where eye-catching performance is a must.
- APE-free 是 否 true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 是 否 >80 °C
- 锌基交联 是 否 true
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。