PARALOID™ B-67 45% Resin
A solid grade thermoplastic acrylic resin that is hydrophobic, providing excellent water resistance, and can act as a pigment dispersant. the product is particularly compatible with medium and long-oil alkyds, drying oils, and oleoresinous varnishes. When used to modify these materials, coatings see improved hardness, faster drying speed, and better retention of color and gloss result. The product is recommended for general product finishing and as a topcoat in vacuum metallizing applications.
- Medium and long oil alkyd modifier
- General purpose resin
- Used in coatings over wood and concrete
- Compatible with medium and long oil alkyds
- Provides faster hardness development, faster dry, and better gloss retention and resistance to yellowing
- Most water resistant of the PARALOID™ resins.
- % Solids 是 否 45 %
- % Solids Range 是 否 54.5-55.5 %
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。