PARALOID™ B-44S 40% Resin
A thermoplastic solution resin supplied as a 40% solution in toluene and is also available in a solid grade (PARALOID™ B-44 Solid Grade Thermoplastic Acrylic Resin). This product is well suited for general-purpose applications due to its balance of hardness, flexibility, and adhesion to various substrates – plastics, treated metals. This product is specified for PVDF coil coatings and can be blended with other PARALOID™ resins to adjust the balance of properties required for a particular application, such as color/base coats for metal substrates.
- General purpose resin used in coatings over metal, plastics and concrete
- Transportation refinishes
- Modifier for PVDF coatings
- Coil coatings.
- General purpose resin with an outstanding combination of hardness and flexibility, and excellent adhesion to various metals and plastics
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
- % Solids 是 否 40 %
- % Solids Range 是 否 44.0-46.0 %
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。