NORDEL™ IP 4770P EPDM
A high molecular weight semi-crystalline ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM)grade and offers fast cure rates and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems. It offers high green strength and high extensibility. It is designed for extruded applications such as profiles and hoses. It is also suitable for molded goods. Main characteristics are: semi-crystalline, medium diene, high molecular weight, high green strength. Applications are: hoses, extruded profiles/weather strip, plastics modification. NOTES: (1) Can be used in contact with all foods except water in oil emulsions, high or low fat, and low moisture fats and oil. (2) Adhesives only.
- Automotive and general purpose hoses & tubing
- Extruded profiles including weatherstrips
- Low voltage wire and cable jacketing
- Thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV)
- Plastics modification
- Enables fast cure rates and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems
- Offers high green strength and high extensibility.
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.87 g/cm3
- ENB-Ethylidene Norbornene Level 中等 (4-5 wt%)
- Ethylene Content 70 wt%
- Mooney Viscosity (ASTM D1646) ML 1+4, 125°C 70
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。