NORDEL™ IP 4725P EPDM
A low viscosity semi-crystalline ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM) grade which offers ease of processing, fast cure rates, and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems. It is designed for molded and extruded applications requiring low viscosity, high green strength, and high finished hardness. It is ideally suited for high hardness extruded profiles and molded goods. It can also be peroxide cured.
- High hardness compound
- Extruded profiles
- Molded goods including Gaskets and Hoses
- Enables ease of processing, fast cure rates, and high states of cure with standard sulfur cure systems.
- Density (ASTM D792) 是 否 0.88 g/cm3
- ENB-Ethylidene Norbornene Level 是 否 中等 (4-5 wt%)
- Ethylene Content 是 否 70 wt%
- Mooney Viscosity (ASTM D1646) ML 1+4, 125°C 是 否 25
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。