ENERLYTE™ Polyurethane Elastomer
ENERLYTE™ Polyurethane Elastomer provides a broad range of benefits in full or midsoles in casual, trekking and athletic footwear applications. ENERLYTE™ outperforms EVA and standard PU foams when it comes to ball rebound and energy return, delivering high sole resilience and elasticity.
- Environment friendly solution using water-blown PU
- Production using conventional PU machinery (pouring/casting, direct injection)
- Light weight soles reducing the fatigue in walking over longer distances
- High hydrolysis and abrasion resistance
- Good compression set prevents formation of wrinkles thereby maintaining the aesthetics
- Very good flex fatigue and tensile strength
- High 'energy return'
- Enables good performance dynamic between high rebound and cushioning
- 'Rubbery' natural feel
- Soft to medium hardness in soles, ensuring a comfortable footwear experience
- Retains soft and bouncy feel even in cold conditions (-20°C)
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。