DOWSIL™ TC-4525 A/B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 2.5W/m.K. This is a soft and compressible silicone material designed to dissipate heat from electronic modules by conducting it to a heat sink such as an aluminum housing. Excellent fit for automotive electronics and battery packs applications.
- Improved reliability in harsh temperatures – Effectively dissipate heat away from sensitive components. They withstand peak exposure at 200°C, and perform reliably at operating temperatures ranging up to 150°C.
- Easy processing – These advanced thermally conductive materials dispense easily from their original packaging with minimal to no additional process preparation, making them well-suited for automated application using standard meter mix equipment.
- Effective assembly – Avoid slumping on vertical surfaces during assembly. After cure, they maintain their vertical stability even after long use.
- Cost-effective, fast cure – The platinum cure system enables fast, controlled cure at room temperature, although cure times can be accelerated further with heat to reduce manufacturing cycle times. No post-cure steps are required.
- UL 94 V-0 recognition – Received recognition under Underwriters Laboratories UL 94 standard, which evaluates the flammability of plastic and silicone materials intended for parts in devices and appliances. Recognition under UL 94 is a step toward applying the UL label on your final product.
- Color - Part A 是 否 白色
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz 是 否 6.6
- Durometer - Shore 00 是 否 55 Shore 00
- Heat Cure 是 否 120 Minutes @ 25 Deg C, 10 Minutes @ 80 Deg C
- Heat Cure at 50 Deg C 是 否 20 Minutes
- Number of Parts 是 否 双组份
- Shelf Life 是 否 300 Days
- Specific Gravity 是 否 2.9
- Thermal Conductivity 是 否 2.6 Watts per meter K
- Volume Resistivity 是 否 2.4e+014 ohm-centimeters
DOWSIL™ TC-4515 Gap Filler A&B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 1.5W/m.K. As automotive electronics contribute ever greater value to automotive safety, reliability, performance and comfort, they are also generating higher temperatures that can reduce the functionality and reliability of modules over time.
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。