DOWSIL™ 896 PanelFix
1-part silicone with immediate initial strength for Panel Bonding applications.
- Factory bonding – In the factory, DOWSIL™ 896 PanelFix is used to bond hooks onto the panel, which is then connected on-site to the subframe. With its extensive movement capability, DOWSIL 896 PanelFix can be used with virtually any size of panel, and its high instant green strength eliminates the need for tape.
- Classic on-site bonding – DOWSIL™ 896 PanelFix and DOWSIL™ PanelFix Tape enable direct application of façade panels to the subframe on-site.
- Very good adhesion properties, with primerless adhesion to a variety of substrates, such as anodized aluminum and mineral substrates
- Immediate tack upon application
- High strength once fully cured
- Ease of use and easy application
- Application, auditing and warranty support via the Dow QUALITY BOND™ program
- Cure Type 是 否 自然固化
- Durometer - Shore A 是 否 46 Shore A
- Flow/Sag (Slump) 是 否 0 mm
- Modulus @100% Elongation, maximum 是 否 145.038 psi
- Service Temperature High 是 否 150 °C
- Service Temperature Low 是 否 -50 °C
- Shelf Life 是 否 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 是 否 1.53
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 是 否 15 to 20 Minutes
- Tensile Strength 是 否 > 145.038 psi
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
- DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off™ brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。