DOWSIL™ 500W Additive
- Wide range of products allows choice of exactly the right product for the application, allowing for cost-effective, optimum performance
- Consistent wetting performance across a wide range of formulations and over a wide range of substrates
- Can be used in both waterborne and UV cured paints, inks and coatings
- Improve wetting of difficult substrates, such as wood, plastic and metal
- Little or no impact on the coefficient of friction/slip properties
- Recoatable 100% active; low VOC, solvent-free and BTX-freeEffective at low addition levels (recommended 0.1 to 0.4% as supplied, based on total formulation)
- Easy-to-use, low viscosity liquids
- Enable minimization of raw material portfolio
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ 890-SL Silicone Joint Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, easy-to-use, self-leveling silicon material that cures to an ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The cured silicone rubber remains flexible over the entire temperature range expected in pavement applications.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 556 Cosmetic Grade Fluid
A polyphenylmethylsiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, color cosmetic, hair care, and antiperspirant / deodorant applications. INCI Name: Phenyl Trimethicone
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
SILASTIC™ Q3-3636 Adhesive (Base & Catalyst)
Two-part, low fogging RTV adhesive for headlamps (plastic and metal bonding).
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off® brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
XIAMETER™ PMX-1501 Fluid
A blend of an ultra high viscosity dimethiconol in cyclopentasiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, haircare, antiperspirant and deodorant, and color cosmetic applications. INCI Name: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。