DOWCAL™ eGEO Geothermal Fluid
It is designed to overcome the drawbacks of alternative fluids, providing greater assurance that geothermal systems will repay their initial investment costs in energy savings and in years of reliable, safe and economical operation. A geothermal fluid that offer reduced viscosity, increased heat capacity and thermal conductivity, and takes advantage of the excellent heat transfer properties of water over a temperature range of -50ºC to 175ºC.
- Secondary cooling and heating
- Freeze, burst protection
- Renewable energy
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- DOWCAL pGEO offers a low acute oral toxicity, reducing contamination hazards compared to methanol alternatives. DOWCAL eGEO and DOWCAL pGEO can be diluted to 20% concentration in order to provide corrosion protection while maintaining pumping efficiency.
- Fluid Base 丙二醇
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) 19 (-7.5)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) 250 (120)
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。