DOW™ LDPE 421E Low Density Polyethylene Resin
Can be readily extruded using conventional blown film techniques utilizing melt temperatures between 160 and 195 °C. This resin, when properly fabricated, shows excellent mechanical properties, consistent with its higher density (high stiffness) when compared to standard resins, whilst maintaining very high clarity and gloss. It shows good draw down properties and processability. This product does not contain slip nor antiblock additives. Regulations: DOW LDPE 421E Low Density Polyethylene Resin should comply with: - U.S. FDA 21 CFR 177.1520(c)2.2 - EU, No 10/2011 - Consult the regulations for complete details. Applications: - High clarity lamination films. - Packaging of soft products such as hand tissues, toilet tissues, feminine hygiene products. - High clarity tissues overwrap. - Produce bags. - Food packaging films.
- Density (ASTM D792) 是 否 0.93 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 是 否 500 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 是 否 350 g
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 是 否 3.2
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 是 否 102°C (216°F)
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。