CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 6000 NF Flake (Inhibited), Macrogol 6000 Ph. Eur.
Solid water soluble polymer with with excellent solvency for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Also can help increase viscosity of a solution. Recommended for excipient applications, topical creams, lotions, personal care products, and solid oral dose.
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
- % Actives 100%
- Contains Inhibitor 是 (100 ppm BHT)
- Form 薄片, 固态
- Melting or Freezing Range 55 to 61 °C
- Molecular Weight 5400 to 6600 g/mol
- Monograph Compliance NF, Ph.Eur.
- Solubility in Water (20°C, % by wt) 64
- Viscosity (100°C) 320 cSt
- Viscosity (50% dissolution in water @ 20°C) 200-270 cP
此材料没有安全数据说明书 如需了解更多信息，请 联系陶氏。