Aqueous-based paraffin control for oil and gas production
Our groundbreaking, aqueous-based ACCENT™ Wax Inhibitors set the new standard for high wax inhibition efficiency, with three times the active ethylene vinyl acetate component to get the most out of your flow assurance treatment.
While most conventional wax inhibitor chemistries have limited solubility in organic solvents – leading to extremely low active concentrations in field formulation that require high dosage rates – our high-active, aqueous-based ACCENT™ Wax Inhibitors control wax deposition in pipelines, increase production output and reduce workover operation with lower dosage rates.
Available in multiple formulations to fit a wide range of upstream and midstream pipeline operations, ACCENT™ Wax Inhibitors offer remarkable environmental and cost benefits compared with traditional solvent-based paraffin control products.
- Effective inhibition in waxy crude systems compared to solvent-based systems
- High Actives Concentration enables savings in logistics and storage, with up to 300% less volume
- Excellent pour point depression and control wax agglomeration help improve the viscosity of crude oil
- Superb thermal stability and material compatibility
- Improved safe handling due to environmentally friendly, sustainable, water-based chemistry
- Proven ELVAX® Chemistry
Chemistry Created to Meet Your Needs
Dow is your total chemical provider for all your flow assurance needs. We offer innovative chemistries and technologies to improve flow and bring more oil to the surface – from proactive, preventive applications to remedial steps designed to restore operations to their optimal levels if and when buildup does occur.
Our sustainable solutions – from wax dispersants to wax inhibitors and PPDs, from polymeric and traceable scale inhibitors to chelants and scale removers – address both organic and inorganic flow assurance challenges. Let our patented technology and proven technical expertise exceed your expectations and give you a significant advantage over the competition.