CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ and CARBOWAX™ PEGs and MPEGs
CARBOWAX™ and CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ brand PEGs and MPEGs from Dow set the standard for innovation, performance, flexibility, quality and compliance.
- Innovation – Dow has been developing innovative PEG and MPEG solutions for over 100 years.
- Flexibility – CARBOWAX™ and CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ products are available in a wide range of viscosities, melting points, and product forms so you can choose the optimum product for your formulation.
- Performance – The performance of CARBOWAX™ and CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs has been proven over decades of use in dozens of industries.
- Quality – As the world’s largest supplier of PEG and MPEG products, you can count on Dow’s unsurpassed commitment to quality to provide you with the quality products, service, and support you deserve.
- Compliance – CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs conform to USP/NF, select European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Macrogols, IPEC excipient cGMP guidelines, Solid Grades (MW 3350 and 4000) are fully compliant with ICH Q7 cGMP guidelines for API.
CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs comply with critical regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical and personal care applications. They conform to the National Formulary (NF) monograph for polyethylene glycols. Selected liquid and solid CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs have been certified to be compliant with the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) requirements for Macrogols.*
*Statements about the compliance status of CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs are not intended as regulatory advice for any specific use nor are they an alternative to seeking regulatory advice for a user’s particular intended use. It is the responsibility of the user of CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEGs and MPEGs to read and understand all current applicable FDA regulations, as well as any other applicable regulations.