MyAccount@Dow Worldwide
Two girls drinking juice boxes
  • Polyethylene
    • North America

UNIVAL High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Resins

Developed for blow molded bottles, drums and other industrial containers, UNIVAL™ High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Resins from The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) deliver excellent rigidity, superior stress crack resistance, high impact and melt strength, and moderate swell. UNIVAL HDPE Resins are used to produce bottles up to 20 gallons in size covering household industrial chemicals; toiletries and cosmetics; health and medicinal aids; food products; and milk, juice and water bottles.