- Why PE Pipe?
- Contact Us
Used widely in European systems for over two decades, DOWLEX™ PE-RT Resins meet the unique demands of multi-layer pipe used for radiant floor heating. Key benefits include:
- Long-term hydrostatic strength at high temperatures without the need for cross-linking
- Excellent toughness and flexibility (even at low temperatures) for durable, virtually leak-free performance
- Exceptional surface smoothness for improved flow with reduced pressure loss and deposit formation
- Scaling and corrosion resistance for added protection of aluminum or ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) layers
- Potential real-time installation savings
You can learn more about DOWLEX 2344 and its role in radiant floor heating by visiting the DOWLEX PE-RT Resins page or downloading the literature below.
Radiant Floor Heating Resources
DOWLEX Resins Brochure (PDF)